May 29, 2023 to Jun 2, 2023, 9am - 4pm
Castlegar, Sentinel 102
Learn About Local Indigenous Histories, Languages, Values, Oral Traditions and Literature
This course provides a great opportunity for students, community members and college employees to connect to the cultures that have shaped this region.
- May 29: Ms. Jessica Morin (Ojibway, French Canadian, Polish)
- May 30: Dr. Marlowe Sam (Syilx)
- May 31: Mr. Roy Pogorzelski (Metis)
- June 1: Dr. Christopher Horsethief (Ktunaxa)
- June 2: Salish School of Spokane (Sinixt)
Contact Duff Sutherland for more information.
Email Admissions to register.