Making Career Connections
We specialize in fostering opportunity by connecting students and employers! Through summer employment, co-op programs, collaborative projects and full-time work, students gain valuable experience while local businesses benefit from fresh perspectives. Join us in shaping the future of our community's workforce!
Get a head start on your career by gaining work experience and making connections. We are here to support you with taking the next step toward your future. We can help with creating a résumé and cover letter that stand out, tips for navigating a job interview and choosing a job that makes sense for you.
Search Job Postings
Tips and Resources
Put together an application that will stand out and learn how to prepare for a job interview.
Résumé and cover letter tips
- Use this basic, functional template to start building your résumé and cover letter.
- Adjectives like affable, decisive, fair-minded and honest can be used to describe you! Check out our list for more words!
- Action verbs describe the things you do. Our list has some great words to illustrate your management, leadership and communication experience.
Interview preparation tips
- Show up early.
- Dress professionally.
- Be aware of your body language (smile, firm handshake, confident and open posture, try not to cross legs or arms).
- Turn your phone off.
- Treat everyone like an interviewer, including the receptionist who greets you.
- There might be a panel, so don’t be surprised.
Log in to your StudentJobs account to ace your interview with our mock interview tool!
Bolster your work readiness skills through training, career education, job application preparation and co-op education opportunities.
Connect and engage with exceptional students and graduates to recruit top talent for your business.
Post a Job
Easily advertise full-time, part-time, summer or contract positions for current students and graduates on our job portal. Sign up for a free account and start posting jobs today! For additional assistance, feel free to email us.
Hire a Co-op Student
Co-op education fosters partnerships between students, employers and institutions. By connecting students with employers, co-op education makes it possible for employers to promote the growth and success of future graduates while bringing new and dynamic ideas to their business.