Are you looking to solve a specific business or technical challenge for your business?
Let's Problem-Solve Together
Interactive visits provide clients of the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) with up to 20 hours of access to the equipment, facilities and expertise at STAC.
Your interactive visit could include:
- Accessing cutting-edge technology.
- Assessing new technologies to improve your productivity.
- Guiding your selection of specialized technical equipment.
- Assisting the implementation of a new technology.
- Providing market and business/competitive intelligence.
We acknowledge the support of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Nous remercions le Conseil de recherches en sciences naturelles et en génie du Canada (CRSNG) de son soutien.