Submitting Your Transcripts

When you apply, you will be asked to provide official transcripts from your previous high school, university or college. You may also need a high school transcript to apply for some awards or scholarships.

You can order your transcripts from the StudentTranscript Service or contact your high school counsellor.

Official transcripts must be provided as original documents in a sealed envelope and mailed directly to Selkirk College.

Mail sealed official transcripts to: 
Selkirk College 
301 Frank Beinder Way 
Castlegar, BC V1N 4L3 

You can also send official transcripts through a secure electronic service, like MyCreds, to the Records Office.

All transcripts and other documents will become the property of Selkirk College and will not be returned.

High school transcripts

If you are currently enrolled in high school, please contact the administrative office of your school or your counsellor for instructions on ordering a transcript. Keep in mind that you will need to order an official transcript at the end of the school year when all your grades have been processed.

The method for ordering high school transcripts after graduation depends upon where your school is located.

University or college transcripts

If you are requesting transfer credits, you will need to supply official transcripts. Contact your previous institution for instructions on ordering transcripts.

Selkirk College transcripts

If you are a former or current student, you can print unofficial transcripts from your student record. You can also order an official transcript.