Explore a selection of course you can take through Open Studies—without having to meet program admission requirements.
- ECCE 186 - Child Health and Safety - On Campus (Castlegar)
- FAM 180 - Family Dynamics - On Campus (Castlegar)
- FREN 102 -Beginner's French 1 - Online
- SPAN 102- Beginner's Spanish - Online or On Campus (Castlegar)
- HSER 174 - Interpersonal Communications - On Campus (Castlegar)
- PHIL 100 - Introductory Philosophy I - On Campus (Castlegar)
- PHIL 210 - Biomedical Ethics - On Campus (Castlegar)
- ECCE 193 - Child Centered Partnerships I
- FAM 180 - Family Dynamics
- FREN 103 -Beginner's French 2
- SPAN 103- Beginner's Spanish 2
- PHIL 101 - Introductory Philosophy II
- PHIL 120 - Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking
To determine if the course you are interested in is currently running, please visit the timetable.
In the Course ID box, enter the course (e.g., CWRT 100) and press enter. The timetable will list the semester under the section column if the course is scheduled to run and the format (e.g., in person with room number, online) under the location column.
Register now to start the process! Choose "Open Studies" in EducationPlannerBC.
Transfer Your Credits
You can transfer Open Studies courses into a program for credit, as long as you apply to the program and meet the admission requirements.
If you have any questions about Open Studies, please contact the admissions officer.