International Exchanges

Selkirk College is a member of the Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC). Through CONAHEC, Selkirk College students can participate in semester exchanges to many different countries. For a complete list of those countries, visit CONAHEC.

Once you have determined where you want to go and what you wish to do on your education abroad experience, apply to the study abroad coordinator or your program's group leader.

Travel and Learn

  • To apply for a semester-long study abroad exchange experience, complete the Education Abroad Application Form and email it to the study abroad coordinator. Apply as early as possible as available spaces at partner institutions fill up quickly.

Education Abroad Application Form

  • To apply for program-specific education abroad experiences, contact the group leader or faculty member in charge of the course.

  • Once you have been accepted to study abroad, you will need to complete other institution-specific application forms.

  • If you are applying to develop a new study abroad experience, you will need to conform to Selkirk College's Education Abroad Policy and complete the required application and forms.