Air Brakes Endorsement: Single Unit

To operate vehicles equipped with air brakes on a highway (other than a vehicle defined as a construction vehicle), you must have a BC Driver's licence with an air brake endorsement. Manual included: pick up in advance. ICBC written notice to be signed at the time of registration. Note: ICBC may require an eye exam before endorsement of licence.

Students need to wear steel-toed footware for the practical portion of the course in the shop. Students will also need to bring their Driver's Licence.

Visit our registration page for course locations, times and fees.

Register Now